Taxation, Estate Planning, Business Law & Employee Benefits
A boutique taxation practice
Eagleton, Eagleton & Harrison, Inc. is a boutique taxation law firm based in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Charles D. Harrison is a tax attorney with over 30 years experience, who represents clients in all aspects of family wealth planning, business and transaction taxation, tax advantaged activities, and resolution of tax disputes and controversies (civil and criminal) with the IRS and state taxing authorities.
Tax law is a highly specialized area of law requiring a strong knowledge of state and federal tax systems, an accountant's sense of numbers, and effective litigation skills.
Charles D. Harrison has extensive experience representing taxpayers and provides services that include:
- General Consulting for Delinquent Tax Problems
- Release of Tax Liens and Levies
- Abatement of Tax Penalties
- Consultation and Representation in IRS/State Taxing Authority Audits
- Settlement of Tax Liabilities with Offer in Compromise
- Collections Appeals
- Installment Payment Plans
- General Representation in Civil and Criminal Tax Controversies
- Innocent Spouse Defense
- Responsible Officer Defense
- Saving Your Business
- Advice with Unfiled Tax Returns
- Consulting for Tax Professionals
- Other Remedies
Just because the IRS or a taxing agency is auditing you or has issued a tax lien or tax levy on your assets or property does not necessarily mean that you are at fault. Contact tax law attorney Charles D. Harrison if you need to resolve a tax controversy.