Charles D. Harrison
Tulsa Tax AttorneyCharles Harrison works with his clients to solve some of their most demanding tax problems. These tax problems may arise during the clients’ tax planning; in the course of their business transactions; while they are preparing their tax returns; when they are involved in Internal Revenue Service (IRS) audits, appeals, rulings, or administrative controversies; or as they prepare for litigation. For that reason, he often works with the clients’ lawyers, accountants, and other professionals with experience in the particular area in which the problem arises in order to develop solutions.
Charles Harrison’s clients include corporations of all sizes, Subchapter S corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, and other pass-through entities, tax-exempt organizations, trusts, wealthy individuals, and families. Over the last 35 years, the tax problems of his clients have involved U.S. and foreign taxes, U.S. income, excise, ERISA, proposed sanctions against tax-exempt organizations, estate, gift, and other transfer taxes, and civil penalties of all kinds.
- Civil and criminal tax controversies and litigation
- Representing and advising taxpayers on IRS matters
- Estate planning, probates, trusts, and wealth preservation
- Business transactions and employee benefits
- General tax matters
- 1981, Oklahoma
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. District Court, Northern and Eastern Districts of Oklahoma
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Georgetown University Law Center, M.L.T., 1982
- University of Tulsa, J.D., 1981
- Bradley University, B.S., 1976
- Martindale-Hubbell® AV Preeminent® for over 15 years
- Past Trustee of the Oklahoma Chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society and Tulsa Community Youth Home; Cystic Fibrosis Foundation – Sooner Chapter
Get in touch with Eagleton, Eagleton & Harrison, Inc. by calling (918) 584-0462 today.